Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 150000.00 - 300000.00 INR
- 1.5 METER
- Hapo Bags
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Piece Matric Ton Per Month
- 3 Week
- All India
High Altitude Pulmonary Oedema (HAPO), a common mountain sickness, is a hazard associated with rapid ascent to an altitude higher than 2700 m and is characterized by breathlessness, tachycardia, tachypnoea, mild fever and cough, besides blood stained sputum.
- The effective treatment of moving the patient to a low altitude is often not feasible and thus simulation of descent is achieved with the help of recompression chamber.
- One man HAPO chamber has been designed as a portable first aid device that provides emergency treatment for varying degrees of Acute Mountain Sickness including HAPO.
- It works on a simple but effective principle of increasing the atmospheric pressure around the patient thereby simulating decent in altitude.
- The Patient is kept inside the chamber that can be inflated to a maximum pressure of 130mm Hg thereby simulating descent of about 2500 m (8000 feet) without involving any physical movement.