|Home||» Products||» Military & Defence Supplies||» Hapo Bags|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 300000 INR
High Altitude Pulmonary Oedema (HAPO), a common mountain sickness, is a hazard associated with rapid ascent to an altitude higher than 2700 m and is characterized by breathlessness, tachycardia, tachypnoea, mild fever and cough, besides blood stained sputum.
- The effective treatment of moving the patient to a low altitude is often not feasible and thus simulation of descent is achieved with the help of recompression chamber.
- One man HAPO chamber has been designed as a portable first aid device that provides emergency treatment for varying degrees of Acute Mountain Sickness including HAPO.
- It works on a simple but effective principle of increasing the atmospheric pressure around the patient thereby simulating decent in altitude.
- The Patient is kept inside the chamber that can be inflated to a maximum pressure of 130mm Hg thereby simulating descent of about 2500 m (8000 feet) without involving any physical movement.
- Delivery Time
- 2 Months
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India